News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Oak Lawn Plaza to get $250,000 in upgrades
June 25, 2012
Dallas Business Journal by Candace Carlisle, Staff Writer
Date: Monday, June 25, 2012, 12:27pm CDT
Oak Lawn Plaza — a 128,795-square-foot mid-rise office building in the Turtle Creek area of Dallas — will undergo nearly $250,000 of upgrades.
This will be the first upgrade to the building since it was completed in 1983.
Dallas-based Gaedeke Group LLC plans for the renovation to include staining the concrete and granite walkways, installing an electronic tenants' directory, renovating common areas on the second floor and re-landscaping the property with indigenous Texas plants.
The initial phase of the project is scheduled for completion this summer. The second phase of upgrades are expected to be completed in 2013.
"It's important to stay ahead of the curve with building updates to retain the tenants we have and attract new ones," said Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for the landlord, in a written statement. "This is a part of an ongoing plan to reinvest in our properties."
Oak Lawn Plaza will undergo nearly $250,000 of upgrades
- Forest Ridge Plaza Gaining New Headquarters Tenant
- Carl Domino Inc. Relocates to Northbridge Centre
- 50 Shades of Clean
- Phoenix Office Tower Earns LEED® for Existing Building – Operations and Maintenance certification
- City Biz: LEED-EB for 1310 G Street
- Oak Lawn Plaza to get $250,000 in upgrades
- Gaedeke Earns BOMA 360 Awards for Office Properties in 4 Metros
- Gaedeke Group Making Upgrades to Oak Lawn Plaza
- One McKinney Plaza wins Rehabilitation/Re-use Deal of the Year
- One McKinney Plaza Recognized for New Look
- Gaedeke Group Fills 42,346 SF at Richland Corporate Centre
- The Top Commercial Real Estate Pros in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Seven HQ Decisions Highlight Gaedeke's 10-Deal, End-of-Year Surge
- Gaedeke Gets Green