News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
DallasNews Biz Beat Blog: North Dallas office tower getting a makeover
September 3, 2013
With demand for office space growing in North Texas, landlords are upgrading buildings to lure new tenants.
Investor Gaedeke Group said Tuesday that it’s remodeling the lobby of its Banner Place building in North Dallas, adding artworks and making other upgrades.
The building owner will tone down almost 1,000 square feet of decorative brass in the interior of the 29-year-old office building on Coit Road just south of LBJ Freeway.
Patrick Magill of Magill Associates in Dallas is designing the $650,000 redo. The lobby ceiling will be replaced with wood beams new lighting.
“We are creating a simplistic, clean yet timeless look that will carry over for many years to come,” Gaideke’s Anthony Reynolds said in a statement. “We are an environmentally friendly company so we chose to modify the look of the existing brass and reuse it instead of removing it.”
Improvements to the 12-story building should be done by the end of the year.
Gaedeke Group has already had great success with remodeling of its Uptown office building on McKinney Avenue, One McKinney Plaza.
- Gaedeke Group Adds to Dallas Portfolio with Millennium Tower
- Gaedeke Group buys Millennium Tower from KBS Realty
- Gaedeke Group Buys Millennium Tower in North Dallas
- Addison office tower sells to Dallas-based investor Gaedeke Group
- Prestigious Law Firm Moving to Museum Tower
- Power Women: Sabine Gaedeke Stener
- CityBizList Dallas: Fitzhugh Central to Become “CBS RADIO Tower”
- DallasNews Biz Beat Blog: North Dallas office tower getting a makeover
- DallasNews Biz Beat Blog: Two office towers in Dallas are getting the CBS name
- ISN Software expands Uptown HQ
- Artists Tackle Big D Skyline
- Gaedeke Gets Green