News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Luks, Santaniello Law Firm, Tetra Tech Expand into Museum Tower
August 8, 2011
Miami's Museum Tower is the new home for Luks, Santaniello, Petrillo & Jones law firm and Tetra Tech Inc.
The law firm has leased 2,758 sf and the publicly traded engineering firm has taken 1,175 sf, both signing leases for the 16th floor of the 29-story, class A high rise at 150 W. Flagler St. in Miami's legal district. Luks, Santaniello, Petrillo & Jones is moving in now; Tetra Tech will have completed its relocation by month's end.
Tom Capocefalo, corporate managing director of Studley, represented the law firm. Chris Dekker?, senior associate of CB Richard Ellis, represented the Pasadena, Calif.-based Tetra Tech. Kirk Fetter is vice president of leasing for the Dallas-based landlord, Gaedeke Group LLC.
The back-to-back signings nudge the 234,104-sf Museum Tower's occupancy to 86% and reduces the 16th floor's availability to 3,680 sf. Gaedeke's largest block of open space in the high rise is the 18th floor, featuring 14,000 sf with a 360-degree panoramic view of downtown Miami and Key Biscayne Bay.
Museum Tower's proximity to the courthouse is reflected in its tenant base, which is heavily weighted by law firms. Also nearby is the Metro Rail station and Interstate 95 access.
"There is more activity in Miami then there's been in a while," Fetter says. "It's really picking up."
Luks, Santaniello, Petriello & Jones is a corporate and insurance defense litigation firm with nearly 40 attorneys. Tetra Tech, founded in 1996, is a consulting, engineering and technical services firm with more than 300 offices globally and 12,000 employees.
- Dallas building owners editing out ’80s styles
- Luks, Santaniello Law Firm, Tetra Tech Expand into Museum Tower
- Dallas News - Del Frisco’s heads Uptown with McKinney Avenue lease
- Del Frisco’s Grille Coming to One McKinney Plaza
- One McKinney Plaza goes Modern
- University of Phoenix expands Nashville campus
- Arizona Military Office signs New Site Lease
- GSA leases new office space in Phoenix
- GSA Leases New Office Space in Phoenix
- Gaedeke Gets Green