News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
ISN Software expands Uptown HQ
August 14, 2013
Staff Writer-Dallas Business Journal
Dallas-based ISN Software Corp. expanded and extended its lease at One McKinney Plaza in Uptown, after an extensive real estate search.
The software company has expanded its lease to 70,000 square feet at One McKinney Plaza at 3232 McKinney Ave., which increases the firm's square footage by 37,000 square feet, or the addition of the third and floor floor in the 15-story office tower.
The company's real estate search -- which included proposed new projects and acquiring their own facility -- confirmed ISN Software executives' initial thoughts, which were employees liked the live-work-play environment in the West Village area of Uptown, said President Joe Eastin.
ISN Software Corp. plans to expand into its new space in January 2014, after its current lease expires.
Craig Wilson and Randy Cooper of Cassidy Turley represented ISN Software. Belinda Dabliz represented the landord, Dallas-based Gaedeke Group owns, manages and leases the property.
- Gaedeke Group Adds to Dallas Portfolio with Millennium Tower
- Gaedeke Group buys Millennium Tower from KBS Realty
- Addison office tower sells to Dallas-based investor Gaedeke Group
- Gaedeke Group Buys Millennium Tower in North Dallas
- Prestigious Law Firm Moving to Museum Tower
- Power Women: Sabine Gaedeke Stener
- CityBizList Dallas: Fitzhugh Central to Become “CBS RADIO Tower”
- DallasNews Biz Beat Blog: Two office towers in Dallas are getting the CBS name
- DallasNews Biz Beat Blog: North Dallas office tower getting a makeover
- ISN Software expands Uptown HQ
- Artists Tackle Big D Skyline
- Gaedeke Gets Green