News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Gaedeke Group unveils One Legacy West plans
May 27, 2015A. Lee Graham
Fort Worth Business Press
Gaedeke Group LLC has unveiled renderings for One Legacy West, the first of two office buildings planned for its 11-acre site at the southeast corner of Sam Rayburn Tollway and Legacy Drive in West Plano.
The Dallas-based investment firm’s 14-story project will be the first multitenant office space to open in Legacy West, a 240-acre mixed-use urban development spearheaded by Karahan Companies, KDC and Columbus Realty Partners.
Gaedeke Group plans to break ground on the tower this summer and reach completion in fourth-quarter 2016.
"The diversity of the Legacy area gives us a unique opportunity to design and develop a concept that will compete on national and international platforms," said CEO Sabine Gaedeke Stener, commenting in a news release.
"Our benchmark was to create a high-quality office environment that's not only efficient and functional, but one that energizes and inspires," Stener said.
One Legacy West will offer 327,856 square feet with a six-level parking structure. Tenant amenities will include an outdoor terrace with see-through fireplaces and seating areas, conference center, fitness center and electric car charging stations, among other features.
One Legacy West was designed by Morrison Dilworth + Walls of Dallas. Serving as general contractor is Austin Commercial, with Andres Construction as construction manager and Belle Firma as landscape architect.
Gaedeke acquired the land earlier this year in an off-market transaction arranged by its president, Glenn Lickstein. The acreage is directly across the street from Toyota Corp.'s $350 million North American headquarters campus.
The Greater Legacy area, encompassing 2,665 acres, boasts 14 Fortune 1000 corporations, each with more than 1,000 employees, as well as retail and dining destinations and residential communities.
- Current Office Development = Drop in the Bucket
- Gaedeke Rechristens Espirito Santo
- Gaedeke Holdings XII Rechristens Miami Landmark To Brickell Arch – The Gateway to the Americas
- Sneak peek at how Plano’s Legacy West will look in a few years
- Trophy Office Goes to Dallas Buyer
- Gaedeke Acquires Espirito Santo Plaza In Miami's Financial District
- City of Plano - One Legacy West Groundbreaking Video
- Gaedeke Celebrates One Legacy West Groundbreaking
- Officials Announce Plano Office Building Construction
- Plano breaks ground on One Legacy West high rise
- Groundbreaking this morning for Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group readies to break ground on Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group Unveils Design for 327,856 SF One Legacy West in Metro Dallas
- Gaedeke Group unveils One Legacy West plans
- Dallas' Gaedeke Group to start new office building near Toyota's campus
- Gaedeke Group ready to break ground on West Plano office tower
- Gaedeke Group Plans Office Tower in Legacy West
- Plano’s $2 billion Legacy West project gets another player with office tower plans
- Stearns Weaver Signs Bigger 10-Year Lease in Miami
- Stearns Weaver Miller expands Miami office to 110,000 SF
- Gaedeke Gets Green