News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Gaedeke Group Negotiates Five Deals for Landlord Clients
April 1, 2010
Jennings, Hackler & Partners Inc. and Lawton Reprographic Centers have leased 4,342 sf and 3,043 sf, respectively, in Fitzhugh Central, 4131 N. Central Expressway, Dallas. Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for Gaedeke Group, brokered the direct deals for the landlord.
Anthony Properties and Preston General Contractors have leased 3,579 sf and 993 sf, respectively, in Banner Place, 12770 Coit Rd., Dallas. Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for Gaedeke Group, brokered the direct deals for the landlord.
Addison Group, dba Irvin Co., has leased 612 sf in Forest Ridge Plaza, 1600 Airport Freeway, Bedford, TX. Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for Gaedeke Group, brokered the direct deal for the landlord.
- Gaedeke Gets Green
- 40,944-SF Deal Pushes One McKinney Plaza Occupancy to 98%
- One McKinney Plaza Earns Gaedeke's First LEED-EB
- Gaedeke Group Marks LEED-EB Milestone With One McKinney Plaza
- McCathern Mooty Renews, Expands at Regency Plaza
- Gaedeke Group Facilitates Two Dallas Office Leases
- Gaedeke Group Signs Two Dallas Deals Totaling 10,186 SF
- North Richland Hills lease expanded
- Elser & Foster-Morales Signs at Miami's Museum Tower
- Law Firm Munck Carter Takes 64,774 SF
- Gaedeke Group Extends Munck Carter at Banner Place
- Gaedeke Group Signs Four Deals at Phoenix Office Tower
- Gaedeke Launches E-Waste Disposal Program for Texas Office Portfolio
- Gaedeke Group Negotiates Five Deals for Landlord Clients
- Former Austin Manager Reacts to Plane Crash
- Dallas Building Managers Review Disaster Plans
- Renovation planned for One McKinney Plaza in Uptown Dallas