News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Gaedeke Group Making Upgrades to Oak Lawn Plaza
June 25, 2012
By Jessica Melton
June 25th, 2012
Gaedeke Group LLC is making nearly $250,000 in upgrades to Oak Lawn Plaza. Built in 1985, the eight-story, 128,795-square-foot office building sits at 2501 Oak Lawn Ave. in the Turtle Creek area of Dallas.
Renovations include a facade cleaning, staining concrete and granite walkways, installing an electronic tenants’ directory, renovating common areas on the second floor and re-landscaping the property with native Texas plants, including Texas sage, red yucca, and Miscanthus grass.
The moves are being made to help retain current tenants and attract new ones, said Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for the Dallas-based landlord: “If you consistently update, people notice. You don’t wait until a big tenant moves out.”
Oak Lawn Plaza
- Forest Ridge Plaza Gaining New Headquarters Tenant
- Carl Domino Inc. Relocates to Northbridge Centre
- 50 Shades of Clean
- Phoenix Office Tower Earns LEED® for Existing Building – Operations and Maintenance certification
- City Biz: LEED-EB for 1310 G Street
- Oak Lawn Plaza to get $250,000 in upgrades
- Gaedeke Group Making Upgrades to Oak Lawn Plaza
- Gaedeke Earns BOMA 360 Awards for Office Properties in 4 Metros
- One McKinney Plaza wins Rehabilitation/Re-use Deal of the Year
- One McKinney Plaza Recognized for New Look
- Gaedeke Group Fills 42,346 SF at Richland Corporate Centre
- The Top Commercial Real Estate Pros in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Seven HQ Decisions Highlight Gaedeke's 10-Deal, End-of-Year Surge
- Gaedeke Gets Green