News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Carl Domino Inc. Relocates to Northbridge Centre
October 29, 2012
Monday, October 29, 2012
Carl Domino Inc.'s HQ Relocates from Island To Downtown for Northbridge Centre Views in West Palm Beach, FL
Northbridge Centre, West Palm Beach, FL
WEST PALM BEACH, FL– After more than two decades at the same address on Palm Beach Island, investment adviser Carl Domino Inc. has been swayed by Northbridge Centre's commanding water views to relocate to downtown West Palm Beach.
"They initially wanted to stay on the island for the image and prestige, but the quality of the property, its views and affordability made Northbridge Centre attractive enough to move off the island of Palm Beach," explains Neil Merin, chairman of NAI/Merin Hunter Codman Inc., who represented the tenant.
"They have floor-to-ceiling windows with views extending to the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway."
Kirk Fetter, vice president of leasing for the Dallas-based landlord, Gaedeke Group LLC, has secured a long-term lease for 2,858 sf on the eighth floor of the 21-story class A office building at 515 N. Flagler Dr. Build-out currently is under way on the new office, with Northbridge Centre's new tenant now occupying temporary space. The work is slated to be done by Jan. 1.
Merin says an extensive search was launched in May, focusing on island options until his client toured the 288,233-sf Northbridge Centre. Carl Domino has increased the size of its office by 15 percent with its relocation from 251 Royal Palm Way.
Gaedeke Group, founded in 1995, is a full-service real estate firm that provides investment, acquisition, management, leasing construction management and portfolio management services. Headquartered in Dallas, Gaedeke's current portfolio encompasses three million square feet of class A office properties in Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, D.C. and Germany.
Contact: Kirk Fetter, 561-515-7407
View Source Article
- Forest Ridge Plaza Gaining New Headquarters Tenant
- Carl Domino Inc. Relocates to Northbridge Centre
- 50 Shades of Clean
- Phoenix Office Tower Earns LEED® for Existing Building – Operations and Maintenance certification
- City Biz: LEED-EB for 1310 G Street
- Gaedeke Group Making Upgrades to Oak Lawn Plaza
- Oak Lawn Plaza to get $250,000 in upgrades
- Gaedeke Earns BOMA 360 Awards for Office Properties in 4 Metros
- One McKinney Plaza wins Rehabilitation/Re-use Deal of the Year
- One McKinney Plaza Recognized for New Look
- Gaedeke Group Fills 42,346 SF at Richland Corporate Centre
- The Top Commercial Real Estate Pros in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Seven HQ Decisions Highlight Gaedeke's 10-Deal, End-of-Year Surge
- Gaedeke Gets Green