News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
50 Shades of Clean
July 24, 2012
THE DEAL SHEET; 50 SHADES OF CLEAN
Turtle Creek's 129k SF Oak Lawn Plaza will no longer have fifty shades of grey on its windows as a facade cleaning should be done any day now. It's the first big scrub for the granite-and-glass mid-rise since its completion in 1983.
Gaedeke Group is spending about $250k for upgrades. Other major enhancements at the Class-A 2501 Oak Lawn Ave include the staining of concrete and granite walkways, installing an electronic tenants' directory, renovating common areas of the second floor and re-landscaping the property with indigenous Texas plants (another example of kids moving back into their original home?). The work will wrap up by Q3. Last year, Gaedeke invested $1M into renovations at Regency Plaza.
- Gaedeke Gets Green
- Forest Ridge Plaza Gaining New Headquarters Tenant
- Carl Domino Inc. Relocates to Northbridge Centre
- 50 Shades of Clean
- Phoenix Office Tower Earns LEED® for Existing Building – Operations and Maintenance certification
- City Biz: LEED-EB for 1310 G Street
- Gaedeke Group Making Upgrades to Oak Lawn Plaza
- Oak Lawn Plaza to get $250,000 in upgrades
- Gaedeke Earns BOMA 360 Awards for Office Properties in 4 Metros
- One McKinney Plaza wins Rehabilitation/Re-use Deal of the Year
- One McKinney Plaza Recognized for New Look
- Gaedeke Group Fills 42,346 SF at Richland Corporate Centre
- The Top Commercial Real Estate Pros in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Seven HQ Decisions Highlight Gaedeke's 10-Deal, End-of-Year Surge